The Montville Athletic Booster Organization (MABO) needs your support. The sole purpose of the Boosters is to provide supplemental financial and other means of support to enhance the Montville High School Athletic Department. The MABO is a volunteer based group which promotes fundraising and operates the volunteer staffed concession stand for sporting events. We strive to give our athletes support, equipment, and recognition that are not provided by the normal athletic budgets.
We do this through concession stand sales, other fundraisers, and membership dues. Your annual dues help fund coaches' requests, the annual Athletic Boosters Essay scholarship, and athlete recognition. Your membership also offers a discount to all home athletic events or a discount on the SuperFan Pass.
- $10.00 per person – entitles a member to:
- $2.00 off entry to each MHS regular season home athletic event OR
- $5 off the cost of a $50 SuperFan Pass which is good for entry into all regular season home athletic events for the entire school year
The Montville Athletic Boosters have provided over $70,000 in athletic equipment, apparel, and other items for our high school sports teams. Some of our typical expenditures are:
- Three (3) $1,000 Scholarships for senior student-athletes
- Coaches CHSCA Dues
- Senior Night Flowers for graduating athletes
- Athlete recognition
- Fees for Awards Banquets
- MVP apparel and recognition for all sports
- ECC Championship apparel
- State Championship awards
- Away Game Snacks
- Requests from Coaches and the Athletic Director such as
- Equipment not included in regular athletic budget
- Supplemental Team apparel
Capital Projects – some of our recent contributions to MHS Athletics
- Soccer practice net
- Football sled
- New Cheer mats
- New weight room equipment
- Baseball and Softball scoreboards
- School digital event sign
We need your help. With rising costs and reduced sports budgets, we need more members and active participation in order to be able to continue to support MHS athletes and team needs. You can help by becoming a MABO Member, and by volunteering to staff our concession stands. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any of the board members. We look forward to seeing you at the meetings and at the MHS sporting events. Your input and participation matters!
The MABO utilizes an online signup for concession duties. This site will help show availability AND needs for all MHS home games. Please fill-in each slot that you can help with so that our concession needs will be filled to support our team and have fun with the Boosters.
2023-2024 MHS Athletic Booster Organization Scholarship:
- Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, March 31, 2024
- A total of three athletes will be chosen to receive the MABO scholarship.
- Must be a graduating MHS Senior
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have participated in at least one sport for each year enrolled at MHS
- Must be entering (enrolled in) a College, Vocational, or Trade School in the fall following MHS Graduation
Like us on Facebook to stay informed on what’s happening.
MABO Executive Board:
- Matt Beaupre, President, (860) 625-2244
- Kim Hudson, Vice President
- Rocky Stone, Treasurer
- Jen Cheung, Secretary
- Tatum Lakowsky, Purchasing Agent
- Charter & Policy
- New Membership Form
- Information for Coaches:
- Support Procedure
- Request for Support